Not just another metal company, but a flexible production shell for machined metal. That’s what YENA Engineering stands for....
Archive for category: Company News
Yena Engineering Was Highlighted by Netherland’s Most Famous Metal Sector Magazines Metaal & TechniekBlog, Company News
Koninklijke Metaalunie’s official magazine Metaal & Techniek published an interview with Yena Engineering in the January 2020 issue. The...
- AWWA and JIS Standards of Flanges?
- A Unique Heat Treatment Method – Austempering
- Manufacturing Methods of Tee and Reducers
- Forged Flanges – Production Method and Properties
- ASME Stamps with Important Examples
- How to Perform Welding to Pipes? – With Examples
- Introduction to the Euronorm Standard Designation System (EN 10027)
- Brief Comparison of Steel Standards
- ASME Stamp and Its Importance for Pressure Vessels
- A Clear Explanation of Different Types of Stainless Steel Pipes