A flange is a protruded ridge, lip, or rim, either external or internal, that serves to increase strength; for easy attachment/transfer of contact force with...
Author Archive for: ahmet
The establishment of the EEC (European Economic Community) necessitated the creation of common standards called “European Standards” (EN), thus...
An ASME stamp or certificate communicates to authorities, customers, and industries that your business is dedicated to quality and safety. It also implies...
Since its invention over a century ago, stainless steel has become the world’s most widely used and popular material....
- What’s an Industrial Metal Building?
- Pressure Vessel Supplier: Everything You Need to Know
- Pipe Spool Drawing
- Detail Steel Truss and Steel Trusses Types
- What is a Bracing System? Bracing Construction Advantages
- Can You Mig Weld Stainless Steel? How to Weld Stainless Steel?
- Penetration in Welding
- Metal Greenhouse Structures
- Steel Warehouse Building
- What is Undercut? How To Avoid Undercut Defect in Welding?