A flange is a protruded ridge, lip, or rim, either external or internal, that serves to increase strength; for easy attachment/transfer of contact force with...
Archive for category: Blog
The establishment of the EEC (European Economic Community) necessitated the creation of common standards called “European Standards” (EN), thus...
An ASME stamp or certificate communicates to authorities, customers, and industries that your business is dedicated to quality and safety. It also implies...
Since its invention over a century ago, stainless steel has become the world’s most widely used and popular material....
- AWWA and JIS Standards of Flanges?
- A Unique Heat Treatment Method – Austempering
- Manufacturing Methods of Tee and Reducers
- Forged Flanges – Production Method and Properties
- ASME Stamps with Important Examples
- How to Perform Welding to Pipes? – With Examples
- Introduction to the Euronorm Standard Designation System (EN 10027)
- Brief Comparison of Steel Standards
- ASME Stamp and Its Importance for Pressure Vessels
- A Clear Explanation of Different Types of Stainless Steel Pipes