A structural girder is a construction support beam. It is a structure’s main horizontal support that supports smaller beams....
Author Archive for: enver
- What is the Steel Girder?
- Steel Construction
- I-Beam vs H-Beam: What İs the Difference?
- AWWA and JIS Standards of Flanges?
- A Unique Heat Treatment Method – Austempering
- Manufacturing Methods of Tee and Reducers
- Forged Flanges – Production Method and Properties
- ASME Stamps with Important Examples
- How to Perform Welding to Pipes? – With Examples
- Introduction to the Euronorm Standard Designation System (EN 10027)