End Use: LNG Petro Storage Site
Project Started & Completed: August 2019 – September 2019
Total Weight: 70 tons
• Tekla Design
• Execution of Shop Drawings
• Purchasing Raw Material (with 3.1 certificate)
• Structural Steel Fabrication according to EN 1090-EXC2.
• Coating (Hot-dip galvanizing)
• Transportation to Site (DDP/Netherlands)
This Project was commissioned by a tank terminal building in Amsterdam. Project included pipe supports, U bolts, handrails, and stairs. U bolts for pipe supports were ordered according to specs.
Design (in Tekla) and execution of shop drawings was also within the YENA scope.
After the Project started, an additional 20 tons of steel pipe support was required with an extremely tight time schedule.
By mobilizing our team and factory, we managed to deliver the extra 20 tons of steel pipe supports to Amsterdam including Tekla works, manufacturing, galvanizing, truck transportation and customs clearance to the Netherlands within 21 days after the initial order.