YENA Engineering is able to supply pressure vessels, including the design, manufacturing, QA/QC and shipment to your site. We produce carbon, alloy, duplexes and stainless steel in different grades, pressure and temperature conditions.
Our products are designed and fabricated according to ASME Sec. VIII Div.1 and are API Code certified. These include industrial pressure vessels, pressurized tanks, process vessels/tanks. We are able to produce vessels with the ASME U, UM and UV stamps.
We use TIG/MIG/MAG/SAW/SMAW welding methods and work with welders which are certified by ASME and AWS. In addition to this we can apply cladding on surface head and shell plates. YENA Engineering can include internal and external assemblies such as valves, fittings, flanges, measurement equipment and others.
• Up to 240 inches diameter.
• Thickness range from 3/8” to 6-1/2”
• Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex and Stainless Steel.
• Pressure ratings up to 8000 psiut odit.
• We offer storage tanks for various industries with different grade of steel. Our products produced according to API&AWWA Specifications.
QA/QC and HSE
YENA Engineering provides pressure vessels with wide range of material grade and thicknesses. Our facilities are ASME U and S code certified manufacturers for related products.
YENA Engineering is able to provide the heat exchangers for Shell and tube. We are pleased to offer custom design and manufacture of heat exchangers.