Our aim is to make the procurement process managable
We know that selecting the right supplier is hard…
You need alternative suppliers to be competitive. You care about the quality, delivery term and efficient communication.
You tried different suppliers but stick to the same supplier for many years. We know ist’s very hard to change the supplier and make them understand your needs correctly.The learning curve for a new supplier is too long, and has too many risks.
How Do We Work?
- Yena partners with factories in different countries. We audit our own factories regularly and we know their production capacity, quality, documentation capability.
- Before the order, our engineers evaluate your request in detail. We check the project basis specification in detail. Ask questions in time and discuss the specific project needs.
- We decide on the correct Yena factory based on your price, quality, delivery term and other requirements. Our aim is to give you the right quotation. You don’t want any surprizes after the order.
- After you give the order to Yena, Yena engineers working in Yena offices and in Yena partner factories for your order. First, we work on the ITP(Inspection Test Plan), based on your order. Our engineers follow your order in each stage to assure quality, delivery term and correct documentation.
- Manufacturing, testing, packing and trasportation will be done according to technical specs, ITP and international norms. With our experienced design team, manufacturing engineers, welding and quality engineers, your order will be delivered to you with high quality, and in time. We email weekly reports to you.
Why Choose Us
- QUALITY : High quality products coupled with over 15 years experience.
- SAVING: Over 10% savings in general compared to exiting route.
- A SUPPLIER EASY TO ADAPT TO
YENA Has Below Certificates
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System Certificate
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System certificate
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety System Certificate
- EN 1090-1 – Execution of Steel and Aluminium Structures ( Execution #3- CE Certificate)
- ISO 3834-2 – F. Welding of Metallic Materials